- Our members soon become a “family” whose shared passion for boating extend to land-based get-togethers in our newly remodeled Skyline club house.
- Club cruises, monthly dinners, weekly bar nights and special activities keep us busy having fun and sharing knowledge.
- Summertime you will find our burgees flying in the San Juan’s and as far away as SE Alaska.
- Whether we travel as a fleet or buddy boat with a few fellow members, we take pride in promoting good seamanship, safe cruising practices, and appreciating the Pacific Northwest’s marine environment.
- Be sure to visit Our Favorite Places.
- Whether it’s a needed spare part, or suggestions about the best places to anchor, Fidalgo Yacht Club members are happy to exchange knowledge with each other.
- We also share reciprocal mooring privileges with over fifty yacht clubs in the greater Puget Sound and Canadian Islands.
- Our newsletter, Poseidon, and our website keep our members up-to-date on cruising and social activities.
- Elected leaders and a host of volunteers plan and carry out every activity.