9/17-19 PastCom Cruise to Blaine Reg. by Sept. 3
Blaine Cruise and RV Wallapalooza
$31.25/person for cruise. $12.75/person for Taste of Blaine
Sep 17 - 19, 2021 Blaine Harbor Marina, Blaine, Washington
- It's time for a Past Commodore Cruise! Join Pat Thompson and Lee Patza for a trip north to the border (within ½ mile) between the U.S. and Canada. Wherever the remaining 2021 cruising season, takes you, north or south, how about finding time to cruise or roll to Blaine WA, for a combined boat or RV cruise to enjoy a terrific weekend with your FYC pals?
- Following afternoon arrival, enjoy a relaxing Happy Hour(s) on Friday, Sep 17th, on the docks at Blaine Harbor - boat & RV hopping, cocktailing, and sharing hors d'ouevres.
- Dinner is on your own, or maybe with friends at a local restaurant? Get to know the little town of Blaine.
- RV campers will enjoy exclusive parking in Blaine Marine Park, across the street from the marina's entrance to the visitors dock. It's dry camping, no hookups, but all of our members will be in close proximity. We have permit for up to 12 Vans. Easy access for all!
- On Saturday, Sep 18th, make-your-own omelet breakfast on the dock! The Blaine Plaza Outdoor Art and Farm Market is open from 9:00 am -2:00 pm.
- Then, we will have Optional Taste of Blaine short walk, starting at 2:30 pm to (4) stops including Rustic Fork(Bruschetta Bread), Drayton Harbor Oysters (Grilled Oyster), Bordertown Mexican Grill (Fish Taco) and Edaleen Dairy (ice cream cone).
- Back in time for Happy Hour, followed by a catered Caesar salad & spaghetti dinner at the Marine Community Center with all the trimmings from the Rustic Fork. BYOB, but be ready for a surprise dessert.
- On Sunday, a bagged breakfast will fuel you, as you depart for fall adventures!
- Slip Fees: $1.10 per foot, power $5/day extra. We'll make your reservation for you!
- RV fees: $10.00 a night. Slots are limited to 12 RVs, so sign up early!
- $31.25/person for cruise. $12.75/person for Saturday's Taste of Blaine. Prices include online purchase courtesy fee.
- Blaine Harbor Office; 360-647-6176, 235 Marine Drive, Blaine, WA 98230. 360-303-7110 (Night)
- Check in: 1 PM - Check out: 12 PM
- Lee Patza, 3401 Shelly Hill Rd, Mt Vernon, WA 98274
- Call Lee at 414-460-6456 for questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cruise Team: Kim & John McCollister, Millie Brown & Bob Salmons, Mimi Liem & Barb Noda, Kim Adams & Bill Monteforte, Diane & Tom Kuhn, Pat Thompson & Lee Patza