Thursday May 27 Dinner Meeting with Stephen Wu
- Come join us in celebrating Memorial Day and meeting in-person again!
- Our speaker is Stephen Wu from Xplora Yachts. Stephen is a progressive thinking boat designer and builder, right here in Anacortes! Come hear what is unique and unusual in boat designs today.
- Our dinner is prepared by Past Commodore Lee Patza & First Mate Pat Thompson, Past Commodore Jerome & First Mate Mary Robbins, and Bob Salmons & Millie Brown as hosts.
- Dinner will include grilled wild salmon with a lemon pepper marinade, baked potato with butter & sour cream, chopped green salad with craisins & nuts, and decadent triple chocolate brownies.
- Happy hour begins at 5 pm with seating at 6 pm, followed by a Business Meeting, dinner, and guest speaker.
- We will be following our WA State COVID-19 Guidelines throughout this event so please bring your mask and practice One-Fathom (6 ft.) distancing when moving about.
- You’ll notice some key differences as you arrive to assure safety for all.
- Check-in is provided at the parking lot level to assure social distancing up the stairs, but those challenged by stairs may enter through the upstairs door. Masks are required except when eating and drinking. Tables are spaced 6’ apart, and you are encouraged to sit as soon as you enter upstairs and put your coat on the back of your chair.
- For this wonderful dinner menu and an excellent speaker, the cost is $13 per person (plus $.75 convenience fee if you register online) which can be paid by check or online.
- All reservations must be made by Monday, May 17th!
- If you have any questions, please contact Lee Patza at 414-460-6456 or Pat Thompson at 360-588-4777.