April 22 Dinner Meeting - Register by 4/12
Join us for a casual supper on Thursday, April 22nd at 6 p.m. at the Clubhouse.
Grab your favorite mask and head to the Clubhouse for supper – we’ll be featuring lasagna,
salad, garlic bread and dessert. We are all eager to get together and chat, so we are forgoing a
dinner speaker for this first event.
You’ll notice some key differences as you arrive to assure safety for all:
- Check-in is provided at the parking lot level to assure social distancing up the stairs*
- Tables are spaced 6’ apart
- The bar features Plexiglas barriers between the bartender and the customer
- Food will be served from the galley counter
- Both the bar and food pick-up lines marked for 6’ social distancing
- All serving items for dinner and sipping are paper and plastic
We also request that you find a seat upon entering and enjoy catching up with those at your
table. The Governor’s protocol calls for no standing in eating & drinking establishments,
including private clubs. Masks are required, except when eating and drinking.
We are confident we can all follow the rules, assuring that we can continue to offer in-person
events at the Club.