April 23 Dinner Meeting: Paul McFarland of the Dept. of Natural Resources
- Register by 4/17
- Bar opens at 5pm. Call to tables at 6:15pm
- Our speaker will be Paul McFarland from the DNR. He is the Northwest Region manager for Natural Areas. Paul has been working in the Natural Area program since 2010. He manages nine separate conservation properties in Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, and San Juan counties and two recreation properties located in San Juan county. He will include an overview of the DNR, including a description of the various programmatic responsibilities of the agency, and information more specific about the Natural Areas Program.
- Meal catered by Gere-A-Deli:Herb encrusted pork tenderloin, wild rice pilaf, roasted vegetables, including green beans, spinach salad with feta cheeses, berries and balsamic vinaigrette, parmesan rolls with butter and petit lemon bars or brownies for dessert.
- Cost: $29.25, which includes a $1.25 online-reservation convenience fee.
- Your crew is: Janet Backe, Judy Billings, Fred & Robbin Young, Cheri Ault and Dick Bartlett
- Questions? Contact: Cheri Ault at 920-246-5549 or firstname.lastname@example.org