March 26 Dinner Meeting: NAS Whidbey's Lt. Commander Peel
- Register by 3/20
- Bar Opens 5:00 pm
- Dinner at 6:00 pm
- $28 (includes $1 online registration convenience fee)
- Our speaker will be Lt. Commander Dan Peel currently assigned to the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. Carrier Aviation 101. Taking a student from zero to 160 knots and back to zero in 400 feet.
- Lieutenant Commander Peel is a Naval Flight Officer with the US Navy and currently assigned to Electronic Attack Squadron VAQ-129 as a flight instructor in the EA-18G Growler at NAS Whidbey Island. He joined the Navy in December 2004 and has accumulated over 2,500 hours flying tactical jets and 700 carrier arrested landings and has resided in Anacortes since 2010.
- A Hardy Winter Comfort Meal Catered by Gere-a-Deli with Appetizers at the bar by your FYC Crew: Cheese and Fruit Plates, Beef Stew, Corn Chowder, Assorted Breads and Rolls Fidalgo Salad, Carrot Cake, Coffee and Tea.
- Crew: Jan and Jerry Schutzler, Rob and Barb Hylton, John and Colleen McIntyre, Chuck and Sonja Durkee
- Questions? Contact Jan Schutzler 360-293-9216 / email@example.com