High School Flashback Cruise April 17-19 Roche Harbor Marina
- Register by 4/1.
- Dust off those old yearbooks and dig out some photos from your high school days. We’re going down memory lane back to the simpler and (hopefully) good ’ol days of high school. Please send photos of yourself from those days to Wayne for display at the cruise. Also, plan on bringing some artifacts (yearbooks, awards, letterman jackets, uniforms, etc.) if you care to share.
- Provided meals will be a gourmet burger (beef or chicken) bar for dinner on Friday. Saturday morning we’ll have breakfast parfaits and boiled eggs; then tri-tip roast, beans, etc. for dinner. We’d like dessert to be potluck both nights. We’ll contact you personally about burger choice and potluck desserts later.
- Class on Saturday is ’Boat Overboard Safety’. Wayne & Liz will demonstrate their Lifesling, boarding ladder, and getting back onto their tender. We’ll also be ’victims’ for you to try your own gear on your boats. Please join in or just watch, but do consider what you’d do in an overboard emergency. After school, we’ll have games, music, and time to remember and share your high school memories.
- Bonus!! ~ Roche Harbor is offering one free night of moorage (Wed.)if you come on Wednesday and stay through Sunday
- $31.25 (includes $1.25 online registration convenience fee).
- Please sign up by April 1st (Roche needs 2 weeks!). We will make slip assignments, so there is no need to contact Roche Harbor, if you are coming by boat. Call Mosey on VHF 72 upon arrival. For reservations ashore, call Roche @ 800-586-3590.
- Cruise Leaders: Liz & Wayne Weideman
- Contact: The Weidemans at email@example.com or 360-770-9721