February 27 Dinner Meeting: Sol Kohlhaas, Port Capt., Marathon Petr.
- Bar opens 5:00
- Business meeting 6:10
- Menu catered by Gere-a-Deli:
- Homestyle meatloaf, roasted red potatoes, green beans with sautéed onions, Fidalgo salad with maple vinaigrette, Parmesan rolls, lemon chiffon cake
- Our interesting speaker will be Sol Kohlhaas, Port Captain for Marathon Petroleum. He is responsible for the movements of the oil tankers to and from the refineries at March's Point and will be regaling us with stories of how these huge vessels move about our area and what we should be aware of as mariners when encountering them.
- Crew: Karen Ryan, Ellen Kaiser, Fred and Stephanie Kaufhold, Dale and Linda Miller, David and Shirley Vacanti
- $26 on line reservation price includes $1 convenience fee
- Reservations online or by check before February, 15, 2020
- Questions? Karen Ryan 425-501-0734