January 23 Dinner Meeting: Lance Ekhart, photographer
- Program: Photo Gems - Cabbage and Tumbo Islands of the Gulf Islands.
- Lance Ekhart, a notable photographer and sailor, will present his distinctive imagery of nearby boating destination. His writing and photography has appeared in publications including 48 North, Wooden Boat Magazine, and Nautical Quarterly, and his photography has been featured in numerous galleries around the Pacific Northwest.
- Bar opens at 5 p.m.
- Dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Catered by Gere-a-Deli
- Choice of Beef or Vegetarian Lasagna, Caesar Salad, Parmesan Rolls and Butter, Marionberry Cobbler a la Mode
- Your hosts: John and Kim McCollister, Dick and Fran Moore, David and Elaine York, Rick and Deborah Freytag.
- Questions: Kim and John McCollister, 360 299 2234.